Only current ABI Members may request beach reservations. Reservations can only be made at Beach 1 and Beach 4 due to beach size and limited parking at the other beaches.
Please read below prior to submitting your reservation request form:
Beach reservations must be requested ten (10) days or more prior to the requested reservation date. Reservation invoices must be paid within ten (10) days of the date of invoice (due date) or the reservation will be removed from the calendar.
If a reservation needs to be rescheduled, please contact the Registrar at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled reservation. If contact is not made within twenty-four (24) hours prior to the event, rescheduling may not be possible. No refunds or credits are issued.
Beach reservations require a $75 rental fee plus a $25 trash removal fee for a total of $100. Please note that County recycling services are not available at our private beach properties. Removal of recyclables is highly encouraged so that they may be properly recycled curbside at your home.
A $50 cleaning fee may be assessed and invoiced to the reservation sponsor for failure to comply with beach clean up and trash management responsibilities.
A beach reservation does not entitle you to a specific area of the beach. If available, you will be allowed at least one grill and up to 2 picnic tables. Beach areas are first come, first served for tables and grills.
You may not reserve a space prior to gate opening on the day of your event. We merely ensure that there are no other large parties scheduled on the same beach for the same period that combined, would exceed 50 persons or 10 cars.
Beaches close at 9pm Sunday thru Thursday, and 11pm on Friday and Saturday. All parties must be cleaned up at least one (1) hour before closing.
Card-carrying residents ALWAYS have the right to use the beaches before guests. Please work with each other if you have a non-calendar beach event with appropriately covered guests under your beach cards, and run into beach reservations. The reservation events are a revenue source to help us maintain our properties and a great amenity offered to qualifying residents.
BEACH RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
You must live in Arden and be current with your lot fees/credentials to reserve a beach. Non-resident requests will not be processed. There is zero tolerance for underage drinking on all ABI properties.
The ABI registrar will email an invoice (as provided on the reservation form) to the sponsor requesting the reservation, providing payment options and due date to complete and confirm the reservation.
THE RESERVATION WILL BE LISTED AS PENDING ON THE CALENDAR UNTIL THE RESERVATION FEE IS PAID. ANY RESERVATION NOT PAID BY 10 DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CALENDAR.
1. Beach Party Capacity:
There may be more than one party reserved at any given time, but at no time, will the total party reservations exceed:
Beach #1 50 Total People (combined if more than one party is scheduled)
Beach #2 Not Available for Booking
Beach #4 50 Total People (combined if more than one party is scheduled)
Beach #5 Not Available for Booking
2. Beach Parking Vehicle Capacity:
Beach #1 10 Non-Resident Vehicles (combined if more than one party is scheduled)
Beach #4 10 Non Resident Vehicles (combined if more than one party is scheduled)
NOTE: The number of guests for the reservation and number of non-resident vehicle capacity listed above will be strictly enforced in order to provide for necessary ABI staff coverage, provide residents with ample parking, beach area use, and amenity availability. Sponsor will be responsible for compliance. You must manage your parking for your guest vehicles to avoid potential towing costs of $300 or more at the owner's expense. You must have your ABI card with you during your event and the sponsor must be present during the event at all times.
3. All lot fees must be currently paid in order for Sponsor to schedule a party.
4. All ABI Beach Parties must be scheduled at least ten (10) days in advance and will only be accepted for the current year beginning January 1st.
5. ABI Guest Parking Passes will be provided based on the # above. Sponsor must identify guest vehicles with ABI Guest Parking Passes. Passes must be displayed on the driver’s side, front windshield, under the wiper blade. Max 10 permits (combined).
6. Glass containers of any kind are NOT permitted.
7. Clean up and leave the beach in the same or better condition than when you found it or you risk forfeiture of your security deposit! Return picnic tables and any other items moved to their original location. Failure to comply with this will result in an extra $50 cleaning fee invoiced to the party sponsor.
8. All party trash must be pulled from the trash cans and bins and placed in the dumpster. DO NOT place pulled trash beside the dumpster or on top of the dumpster. Failure to comply with this will result in an extra $50 cleaning fee invoiced to the party sponsor.
9. Party Sponsor is responsible for allotted # of guests, allotted # of vehicles, conduct of all guests, and any damage to beach or adjacent properties by guest(s).
10. All vehicles, guests, and residents must vacate the beach by 9 PM during a weekday, 11 PM on a weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) or Holiday.
11. If alcohol beverages are consumed and the driver of the vehicle does not feel comfortable driving due to alcohol consumption, the vehicle may be left on ABI property until noon the following day. If the vehicle is left there beyond noon the following day, it may be towed at owner’s expense.
12. Each Beach Party on Beaches #1 and #4 will be allowed the use of up to two picnic tables. Additional tables will need to be supplied by the Sponsor.
13. NO animals are allowed in party or beach area.
14. Failure to comply with these rules could result in loss of beach privileges.
15. You must be at least 21 years old to make a beach reservation.
16. By signing the beach reservation form, the ABI resident sponsor agrees to all the rules and accepts responsibility for compliance.
— Updated (June 2022)